Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Brentwood Bliss: M Cafe

Hi Foodies, 

It's been far too long. A lot of the Girls on Food have been super busy lately but I wanted to share an article I wrote that got published in Brentwood Focus magazine. I had the pleasure of interviewing Filmmaker Andy Crete over a fantastic (and healthy) meal at M Cafe. I figured I'd share the meal with you. You can read the full interview, in the February 2014 issue, here: http://brentwoodfocus.com/online-issue/


M Cafe 


11678 San Vicente Blvd

Los AngelesCA 90049
http://mcafedechaya.com 


This was fantastic. The Bi-Bim Bop Whole-Grain Bowl. So many great flavors topped with a buttery salmon. The spicy miso sauce was yum-o. 


My buddy Andy ordered the Baja M Chopped. Luckily I was able to get a bite. Everything on their menu is a part of the Macrobiotic diet, so even if it looked unhealthy, it was still good for you. That's how I rationalize things...

No comments:

Post a Comment