Sunday, September 16, 2012

Squeal Like a Pig: The Swinery


 The Swinery 
3207 California Ave SW
(between Hanford St & Hinds St)
SeattleWA 98116
Keeping this short and sweet. 

One of my favorite West Seattle spots. The Swinery is a porcine butcher shop that also serves hot sandwiches. 

Every kind of pork cut is here, friendly service and they have DRY soda, Seattle company. I love to order a Lavender soda with my sandwiches. 


















The Swinery BLT - Fried pork belly, lettuce, tomato with chicken pate mayo on a house baked bun. This is one of the best things you'll ever eat. I could bathe in the pate mayo. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I feel like if I were just a tiny bit hungry right now I would purchase a plane ticket for that BLT alone. Dangerous. I'm shocked that I've been to Seattle six times now and I've never discovered this pork wonderland!! It's on the list...

    ReplyDelete